Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Empty
PostSubject: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Okami__Through_the_Spirit_Gate_by_SnowWolfMystic.jpg.opt652x552o0,0s652x552

Sunfire sat in the clearing on the top of her den, where the Alphas spoke to the Subordinates. She let out a gathering howl to signal a pack rally. As she waited for her fellow pack members to join her, she Then she began to sing a sacred song that had been passed down generation to generation. "Paws ruffle the still air... To thank the queen with no heir... Purer than snow, cradled by dark... See Mother's mark, flock to her bark. Come, come together, under her name. Come, come together, one spark creates the flame."

Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Wheres my Packy?
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC:Im Back. Took time off for school

I was was sitting in my den, perked my ears as I heard Sunfire, and slowly got up and walked to the clearing. I saw Sunfire On top of a rock and sat closest to the rock. I listened to her reciting the sacred song. I listened really closely because I had never heard this sort of thing before. It was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:07 am

(Sis, sometimes your writing is pure crap...sometimes it's fine, and sometimes it's great. This is one of thos times where it's hovering between fine and crap. Mostly fine though. "Flock to mother's Bark?" Wat?)
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am

(Muse sugar rushes normally give you great influence, then a state of total randomness (example below) then you're just like, one-liners everywhere. BTW this is Sunfire.)
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.   Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come together, under her name, Come together, one spark makes the flame.
Page 1 of 1