Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiga's Home at Last

Go down 
+2
Roxy (admin)
Tiga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

"First Stop: The Botanical Gardens!" Balto Called out cheerfully. I brought them to the rows of berries, each a different purpose. I went to one. "For the Fur." I said about a pale-blue berry. I grabbed some and put them in a large leather pouch that hung across my side. "It shines and repairs." I moved to another. "Strengthens teeth." I added more to the pouch. I also grabbed some for keeping claws in condition. We walked on until we were out of the gardens. There were two waterfalls, both hot spring fed. There were trees dividing the two. On the left, Boys, Right, She-Wolfs. "Welcome to the Alpha's Bathing Chamber!" We broke up. Tiga and I walked over to the edge of the pool. Omega Servants put herbs in the pool. i waded in. Tiga Siged. "This feels amazing!!! They swam and The Omega's put more herbs continuously.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:55 pm

I decided to lay it on thick. "So, Roxy....what's going on with you and Balto?" She looked taken back.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm

"Okayyyyyyyy...... Um, we're best friends, but I thought you knew that."
Back to top Go down
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Tiga was quick to talk. "Yeah, yeah that's what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

OOF: you guys haven't reply'ed to this in fuh-evr!!! get this thing back on the road!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Was that all we were??? It felt like much more...
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

OOF: ah-greed grl!
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 pm

I glanced at Roxy. She was so..... So close to being flawless. If only she would open her eyes to see that the mate she she could have was right in front of her... Except for the wolf who sung The Travalers Song when the packs were reunited.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm

OOF: so sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:07 am

OOF: TIGA! REPLY!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 pm

OOF: lol. shes too busy w/the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Dear readers,

Hi.... Can we reply to this please? Thanks.

Love, Balto.
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 am

Of course I slept in, but i was spying now. Surprised For I knew that Balto and Roxy were destined to fall in love not Balto and I. I crept around the corner and looked at Tiga and smiled. "Well well well look who's back!" I said slyly. I hugged her tightly. "Well look who's cuddling?!" I said mocking Roxy. I felt like a knew wolf with my big fur and let's face it I changed.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 am

I swam in little circles like an idiot. Just little tiny hoops... I might as well be saying, "Uh muh.... duh..." while Roxy dragged me to LightPack to some sort of hospital. But Roxy... I couldn't love her, I was in love with someone else. Even if she didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiga's Home at Last   Tiga's Home at Last - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiga's Home at Last
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2