Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Why not. Today is the night we will howl at the moon, at the howling Gathering, and the day starts out peachy. I sit in the middle of the pack, laughing at pups, when mom emerges from the RCC. "Roxellia, I'm worried about our border patrollers." I nod, knowing she is very worried but is goodat masking it. "Sure." I run off into the forest, and a smell of them immediately fills my nose. I follow them quickly, until I lift up when the scent is too strong. Then I realize their scent masks another one. Unidentifiable... the snarl lifts my head, and I don't know what I realize first- The growling Black wolves or the carcasses of some of our best warriors. But I put to and to together.

DarkPack is attacking.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:42 pm

OOF: May I run in? Smile

Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 pm

OOF|| After this post, yea.
I gasp and scramble backwards as they snarl. "Poor little Roxy. Not as strong as you say, eh?" Okay. That does it. I hate them again, without fear. I snarl and send up a distress howl, loud enough to be heard in Wind and RainPack. Maybe they can help. Maybe Tiga... Then I get pushed into the territory, and leap at one, screaming, "SONGPACK! ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Anyone gonna come and start being awesome?
Back to top Go down
Balto

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 am

I leap through the rows of stirring fangs to get to Roxy's side. "What have you gotton us into?" I ask humorously, when he growls and says, "This isn't funny Balto." I sigh, thinking about how annoying I think she is and how annoying I must be to her. "Yeah... I know." I finish kindly before springing at a raven colored wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Kretari paused from running just long enough to howl their coming. She tore into the battlefield and attacked the nearest, dirtiest, black wolf. She was merciful enough to not kill him right away, but let him run away, licking his wounds as he ran. She jumped back into the fray, biting and clawing and snarling, blood dripping down her muzzle and a gash above her eyes, making blood obscure some of her vision. She was battling a matted, brown-heaired brute when she was attacked behind by a brutishly big Fae. SHe howled in pain, the Fae's claws running down her back. She fell and was immediately pounced by both brown-haired brute and red-haired Fae.

Last edited by Kretari on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 pm

I sniffed through the blood and grime and smelled Dolphus scent. Kre. With a new strength, I dashed back. Regroup, return, retry. I told myself. I needed to make it more organized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...   

Back to top Go down

No. Not today. Today was supposed to be peaceful...
Page 1 of 1