Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Go down 
+3
Phoenix√
Kretari
Sunfire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunfire

Sunfire

Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi guys, Alpha of Pack of Fire here. Guys.... Well, For one thing, I need people to help Roxy and I on a secret mission... PM to find out more. Wink But now, back to the topic....

Well, I can't say why, but we needa banner advertizing the site. You know, Banners that are rectangles, somehow representing us, and saying Wolf Packs... Yada Yada Yada. Please no blingees, (Sorry Kre.)
here are a few good Banner Places:

My Banner Maker

Angle Fire banner thingies

Pure Silva Banners

On Pure Silva, try to find the UPLOAD button. Save the wolf picture you like, please do things like sihlouettes, or bigger groups, or a figure of Power like Luna, But I don't want to see a random picture of me or Kretari. Thanks, and once we have enough we'll vote, and feel free to enter more than one.

Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I don't know...a random picture of me is pretty cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 pm

1st Example of my work::

Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! 21bw1tx

____

-Well now that I gave an example... what's the requirments for this banner? What do you want it to say, and what's the prize!? I would love to become the sites graphics expert. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Holy Sh*t! WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU SO GOOD?????????!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 am

Lol, It's defiantly the site I use... Ima make one too for fun... But yes, that is a nice banner and (Oddly enough) I was planning on making a Graphic designer Rank.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

...5 words Rox..."You Are So Figgy Wierd"
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Fun. I too shall enter. AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! {Excuse the outburst, that happens sometimes.} ANYWHO, I'm guessing we need to pull in some attention with this banner, right? Cool. {Get ready for this.} B the way, this competition thing should be done more often. It's fun. And Neo, that was probably the best banner I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

I know right? He's like, the King of Banners. Yeah, Neo, that's your new title. You shall now be reffered to as either Phoenix the King of All Banner Making and Banners or just Neo, King of all things Banner-Related.
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 am

Finally done! Not extremely proud of it. I had no color to work with, and I'm a little low on muse. So for now, try not to criticize. Please. I'll do better, it's just an example.
Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! 28jodz
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 am

Hey, not bad.
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Im Trying to Get To The Sites But Its Not Letting Me But The Banner is Pretty Good.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Joseph.... Copyright of Joseph.... Oh my Dolphus, YOU MADE THAT PICTURE TOO!
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 pm

-Just plain out Nods.-

Coolio bros.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Whoop.! Whooppp.! [I write copyrights on meh stuff sometimes.. or just put a faded paw print.;]
Back to top Go down
rox

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm

U guys areon. Faint.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 pm

My apologies that post sucked. I was on a mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

wow....y'all need to get on CB more often...not just post!! We miss talking to you on there Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!   Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition.... PLEASE ENTER! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: News polls meetings etc :: News-
Jump to: