Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 pm

"Hello, Pup or Elder." Smiles and sweeps tail across the ground. "I'am Silasster Donnelly Lycaonian. Silasser is quite a jaw full so please call me Silas. I'am the Alpha Male of Lightpack and will be till the day I die. If you have any questions about the history of our pack I will be glad to answer them." Yawns and winks "But be warned, Im not shy when it comes to tell of the downfall of our past. Not long ago was I just both a Healer and Fighter. But I trust to help guide you well and to help solve the solutions that trouble most of us so." Sits up proudly and stands. His body turns towards his den and he flicks his ashy gray tail around before looking over his shoulder. "Come here to my den whenever, as you call it, wish to hang out or chat." He bound inside his cave the darkness swallowing him till the tip of his tail has disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 pm

"Well, members of LightPack, I welcome you to get to know your new leader. Give him time, for the pressures of Alpha are very heavy. if you have concerns, please come speak to me."

Last edited by Roxy (Admin) on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Tiga
Tiga

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Welcome Silas. I hope you will find your liking as Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you Tiga, and Thank you Roxy for the much needed help. pirat
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

"Anytime, I check borders daily, so I will see you often." said Roxy
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 am

"Then I guess I will be seeing you around, and if I need help with my pack I will be coming to the border for some much needed advice." Silas dipped his head once again in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Roxy nodded respectfully and nodded off, Not aware that she was about to be in for a huge shock that night
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:25 pm

He stood watching as she walked away. A lopsided grin covered his handsome snout and his dark amber eyes twinkled with excitement. He had his own pack, a new family. The things he knew best were gonna help the pack become the best he could be. Yup, Silasster knew how he should be leading, with pride and joy and trust in his pack. And that just what he'll do.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:04 pm

"Well? Let us welcome our new leader!" said a beautiful voice from the crowd. She came forward, Showing a White and red streaked pelt with eyes that seemed to constantly fade slowly from yellow to blue. "Hi," she said sheepishly. "I'm Sunfire and I was Beta before you came here."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Silas Retreated to his cave. Roxy had talked to her about FirePack, "a land that she would love". she invited her to lead it. Light Pack was her home, though. She needed to talk to Silas about it. So, she headed to his den. "Silas?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 am

He looked up and stood padding towards the she-wolf from earlier who boldly said hello. "Yes Sunfire? What is it that you need?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:07 pm

She smiled back sheepishly. Then she remembered why she was there. Her smile faded. "Silas, I love this place so sooo much. But, fire pack has no leader. I think, I must go. I am light and fire, a warrior and healer. I think I must go and lead them. But, I will come as often as I can. Would you please let me come back, and still have my ranking as Beta? I love this place, but If you love something, let it go. Please Silas. You seem to be a great leader. I have always wanted to go, but I was scared that something bad would happen to this place. With you, I know they will be safe. Please consider my wishes."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 pm

He grinned lopsided the whole time as she spoke. Considering her decision, when she finished he nodded. "Sunfire it is my hope that you stay as Beta. But if you believe leaving to support another pack is a good idea then do it. You will always be welcomed as my Beta but I will need to bring another Wolf in to be my Beta. I hope you lead the other pack well." He beemed at her with approval.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm

She smiled. "I want to come here daily, to check on my family. Maybe, I could keep my rank. I want to come here as much as I can. I mean Fire provides light, right? I think our packs could defiantly be sister packs. Thank you, Silas." She said. "Thank you." They sat there, staring at each other for a moment. Just for a second, a smile crept up on to her muzzle. Then it faded quickly and turned fairly sad. "I must be going," she said quickly and sadly. She hurried out of the cave. "I'll Leave soon." She called back.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 am

He nodded and watched her for a moment. Considering what she had said. He watched her leave and yelled out, "Your welcome anytime! And before you leave dont forget to say good bye to me last."
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 am

During the following days, People worked hard to say there goodbyes to Sunfire. Finally the day came. Roxy arrived to take her a 25th of an hour (Five minutes) to the east. She told her familly. Then, She made her way over to the Alpha's den. 'Silas?" She called out, her voice quavering.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 pm

He had been out observing the much younger wolves. Laughing and discussing their futures. He padded towards his den and came up just behind Sunfire when she called out his name, "Yes, Sunfire?" He mused as he spoke from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

She smiled, though he realized her beautiful constantly changing eyes were full of tears. "It's about time I need to be leaving." She said in a breaking voice. "Silas, make sure my family is safe, won't you?" She stepped toward him and looked into his amber-colored eyes. She stepped back when she realized she was only a few inches from him.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 am

He noticed her tears and his easy going personality sparked up and he almost wiped away her tears with her tails. He would truely miss the young fae when she leaves but he was glad to have her come back once in a while. He noticed her hesitation when she stepped forward then back. He stepped forward and touched his nose to her ear in a friendly farewell way, "I will don't worry. Oh and remember this isn't a final farewell so please don't shed anymore tears Sunfired." Silasster smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 pm

"Good bye, Silas. Thank you. For everything. I have grown to lov-- I mean know you will be a great leader." She leaned forward, hesitated, and gently licked the edge of his muzzle, like a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 pm

"You are very welcome." He smiled at her as she licked his muzzel. Then he stood and shook his fur out, "I will see you soon though. I'm looking forward to your return already Sunfire." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Sunfire smiled. "Goodbye, Silas." She walked away, not looking back. not now, she thought. not now. Then she sung the chorus of the Travalers Song "no house to call a home, No land to call your own, fate at the hands of the kindest ones, these are the words of the travalers song." She sung. Her little. Sister stepped forward. " brother sister stay with me," she sung. " our desisions are like UN born trees," her little brother continued. " branching higher, higher so," both of her siblings sung, "so we encourage you to go." Sunfire repeated the chorus, and let the song stop. As she was farther away, she gave a mournful howl. Her family howled sadly in reply. The intire pack took up the mornful howl. Silas looked around, deciding if he howl for the she-wolf. Sunfire secretly wondered if the alpha would howl for the young adult.
Back to top Go down
new girl

PostSubject: am I welcome here?   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 am

A young feamale wolf howls,and waits for an answer....
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 am

I heard the howl during the rounds. I howled back. Out of Forum: I'm gonna make a topic labled "New Girl" And you can post there.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Common Poster
Common Poster
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Silas watched her leave and his ears pricked as he heard a howl it wasn't very loud but the alpha had heard it. He lifted his head and howled back to whom he presumed was a unknown fae. His howl joined Roxys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas   Alpha Male of Lightpack::  Silas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Male of Lightpack:: Silas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Light Pack-
Jump to: