Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By the water

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Voltage

Voltage

By the water - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 pm

I look up to roxy and look down worried on what might happen. I look at moxy from on the ground and look down again
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

(Dude, get to know the chick before you hit on her. Duh, basic rules of crushing.)
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 am

I slowly stand up and shake the dirt from my fur. Moxy seemed to be very nice yet shy but i was unsure if she would like me to begin with. I stretch out and stand up taller afterwards just to make sure that nothing else is around. I patrol the area not going too far away and always keeping an eye on the three sisters.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:18 am

I sighed. "Moxy? Your decision?"
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:10 am

I was confused as I watched the three sisters. Yes I was an ok hunter but how often did I even get treated well. I liked moxy but also didn't want to hurt Tiga. I walked up to the three my head bowed and I spoke slowly. I spoke respectfully "Tiga , I have been a warrior in your pack as long as I can remember yet there seems to be no one there for me to belong with to start a family. I just met moxy and she seems to be the type I would be able to at least want to start a family with. I do not wish to hurt any of you and I have been trying to think of a way to make it work but so far all i have is stay in taiga's pack of wind and rain but try to be close by so I can visit moxy. I know it is not my place to decide I was just trying to be as helpful as I can." I slowly backed up my head still bowed and I sat a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Voltage

Voltage

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:55 am

( Did this thing die?)
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Yeah it crashed and burned. I wish I could join but Roxy's being a butt and won't let me join.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the water   By the water - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the water
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: Other Territories :: Bears-
Jump to: