Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is our story. (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balto

PostSubject: This is our story. (P)   Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm

OOF: This is what happened, My and Roxy's birth to when she came back.

IF: I crawled out of my den. It was my first time to see the world. My mother came after me. "Careful, Balto." She said as I crossed a slippery log. I hear laughter behind me as one of my littermates, a fuzzy red pup named Roxy. Her mother was nursing her new born, a purple pup. We were about a year by then. She giggled as she tackled me, and we fell into a stream, giving little yips, and little growls.

I'm practicing hunting. No, I hadn't hunted yet. But then, I heard... I heard this noise. Like rocks being kicked a cliff. But louder. Humans. Their long sticks or guns or whatever shooting their metal and fire. Now, the hunters were lighting our home on fire. We run, until a falling log separated us, half and half. Roxy's over there. With her family. I scream, and I'm about to clear the log when my mom caught me by the scruff of the neck. The Alphas are looking at each other and I realized what they're about to do. Oh no, Oh no no no....
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: This is our story. (P)   Fri May 18, 2012 8:36 pm

OOF: Am i here a month l8r?
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is our story. (P)   Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 pm

OOF: Uhh... Briefly. But you just can say, I follow when I suddenly trip, and all I see is the wall of fire desending on me.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Roxy (admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is our story. (P)   Fri May 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I see what was about to happen. I had already lost the purple pup. She was probably dead. Little did I know she wasn't.... But then the unthinkable happens. The other half said in unison, "May Luna Be with you, and Dolphus's cloak of night shield you." My half murmurs at first, the occasional separated mate says, "No, we can't-" But the rest of us cut him off. Even little me. "And also with you." We tilt our heads to the sky, and howl the GreatPacks howl. It was the first time I had howled with meaning. Who would have thought SongPack would split up.

As we walked, we realized my mother was going into labor. Sooner or Later, We had a tiny Moxy. Moxcelia, but with a long E unlike me. We found a small cave, and I crawled to the top and gave off every sad song we I knew.

A YEAR LATER...
I looked around my home. Well, it had been for almost a year. Actually, I was still in the den. We all slept in one cave connection, but, it was dry, and we were safe until that morning. I get up and yawn, stretch, because it's morning and I have patrol this morning. Very early morning, at that. Moxy slowly stirs. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Rounds." She gets up. "I wanna come!" "SHH!" I sigh. Then I walk out of the cave, trotting, enjoying the gray clouds and the cool mist in the air. Mxy follows, Groaning. "Sh." I snap. I jog happily through the mist, the cool water stinging in a good way. I'm making sure our marks have not been covered (Ew, I know.) And I hear Moxy saying. "I'm gonna rest for a mo'." "Okay." I call back. That's when I smell it, mingled in with the mist. The smell of something... Smoldering. That's when I see the wind driving it to us.

Fire.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: This is our story. (P)   Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm

A Year Before (Lol) While We Are Running Away

I was running as hard as I could, which for a pup, even a small determined one like me, was quite slow. I tripped on a very well camouflagued root, and before I knew it, the rest of my family was gone. I scrambled to my feet and hid in a tree, the fire passing by me, only getting me slightly warmer.

(Do not reply to this...I just had to post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is our story. (P)   

Back to top Go down

This is our story. (P)
Page 1 of 1