Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training. (O)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Ulrika and my mom stood in front of us, and Balto's mom spoke. "Welcome, trainees. This is our camp for fighting, hunting, and simple healing. It lasts three days, you will hunt with the Alpha males and fight with us. Accalia will explain the schedule." my mom nodded. We will split into a few groups, I will teach tactics, stances, basic healing, etc. Ulrika will teach moves, stealth, and other things. On the last day we will do whatever. Tommarrow is hunting, and we'll switch with the other group. We have Ellites-- wolves your age training but also to help you. Also, we'll be choosing new ones. On the last day, we also learn body language, when you're the alpha, and howling skills, and stuff along those lines." Balto and I are elites, along with some friends. "Blazeflicker and I will help with stealth." Sunfire pipes up. We breAk up into groups, and I'm with Balto and Winter. Nimbus I see, and he's one of the only Omega. We begin.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Moxy

Moxy

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I look around to see everyone in there groups when i think why am i the only one who doesnt have any skills? So I gather my strength and say "Roxy, I want to improve my strength stealth and skilll not... appearence I want to be who I am no the cover story!" Roxy looked a little shocked for I have never ever cared about anything like this before maybe she had rubbed off on me so looking into those crystal eyes she said, " There's the moxy I know and love!" I look down at my paws shuffeling in the dirt and say nothing she playfully nudges me and im of to training but I start with stealth.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

I blink. "Okay, train with us then." My mom pipes up. "First, positions. How about... let's say your patrolling with a partner. A group of DarkPack spies attacks. Balto, Roxy, go." I immediately jump into position. My tail is poised, at his neck, his at mine. We're growling, as if there's patrols. Our bodies pressed against each other. "This is called a two wolf line, most commonly known for wolves who are out numbered." Mom says. "Now, we'll splint into groups and Roxy will teach one group, Balto another, Me a third and Ulrika the fourth." I split into my group. "Now, uh.... You, and you." I pull two wolves. Then I have the rest of the group growl at them.

OOF: Someone come up and be them!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:30 am

OOF: Me Join-y?
Back to top Go down
Roxx

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Um... Sure, but don't mention your name. Cuz mom doesn't know you exist.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:26 pm

OOF: Bluagh.
IF: I was one of the two wolves chosen and I eyeballed mom quite a few times, wondering if she still thought I was alive.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm

"Get into line... uh..." I think of a fake name. "Nairata."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

I ground my fangs. Nairata? Really? I thought. I shook my head slowly but got next to the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:21 am

I watched quietly watching there abusive faces kretari, my own sister could kill me in a blink let alone what Roxy could do! I study thier positions carefully because I might be called next but the chances are slim so as I watch I see they dont actually fight untill later.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:46 am

I watched Kre, and spotted Moxy watching with... Intellegant eyes? Maybe more like curious.

OOF: I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC! DON'T CHANGE IT!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:44 pm

OOF: Calm down sistah.

IF: I turned my head around, slowly, looking for friendly faces. I found a few, but not as many as I'd liked, and went back to practicing. Everyone started fake-growling at me but I fake-snarled back.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"Okay. Next!" I pull out a new pair.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I growled for real in annoyance. I snorted resignedly and walked back into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Once we were done, I announced, "Now with FIGHTING!" I called Balto over, whom's group was done. "Anyone want to be paired with Balto?" Moxy piped up, "I do!" I growled under my breath. I watched as they stood back to back, then we all began to stalk around them.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

I couldn't help but giggle. It was so funny to see Roxx so mad!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I glare at Kretari. "Okay, now." I spring at Balto, us immeadiatly locked in combat.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I rolled my eyes. I jumped into the fray, pinning Moxy down with a triumphant bark. She was never quite the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:38 pm

I watch in awe as Moxy pushes Kretari off, and gives her a warning bite on the shoulder. Kretari walked to the back of the line, still looking Triumphant. Well, she had pinned Mox. A leap at Balto, and we just fight.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:47 pm

OOF: STOP EFFING DELETING MY POSTS! AND FYI WE BOTH KNOW THAT MOXY (no offense to you) COULD NEVER THROW ME OFF OF HER!!!
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh well. It doesn't matter. If your so sure, why does it matter? You know, I know (No offense) The entire site knows. Now shut up please.

IC: I watched as Moxy whimpered as she glanced where Kre had pinned her. "OKAY!" I announce. "New exercise." I added, walking back to the middle. My mom's group was there.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:36 pm

OOF: *Fuming silently* Sleep with one eye open, and watch out at school.
Back to top Go down
Balto
Balto

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:13 pm

I walk towards Mrs. Dolphus. "What's our next exercise?"
Back to top Go down
Moxy

Moxy

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am

Over-hearing Balto I look at Mrs.Dolphus and she says, "Agility training!" I think to myself I wonder if I'll be good at this then I feel a warm breath on my neck I turn to see Kretari with a rude snarl. Okay I was a bit scared but then I coweredly moved out of the way. Hey, if she was that mad might as well use it in fighting!
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

(Oh not you too.)

I rolled my eyes. I was known for my agility, being slightly on the small side I could twist and turn like other bigger wolves couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:23 am

OOC: Actually, the smaller wolves are best at this, because the bigger wolves are not as nimble, flexible, or fast.... But by the way.I left four days ago, and I com e back and forty things have been posted. YEAH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training. (O) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training. (O)   Training. (O) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training. (O)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: The Packs :: Song Pack :: The Outer Territory and Hunting Grounds-
Jump to: