Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!

Go down 
+2
@Winter √
Roxy (admin)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakota

Dakota

The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Hello! Im Dakota !! I Can Help You Out If Needed And Were Always Looking For New People.
Back to top Go down
Levana

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello there, Dakota!

Frankly I been reviewing the site and I really like the layout and the different packs as well.
Curious as to if it's a semi-realistic RP? If so, that brings me high hopes of joining^-^

~Levana
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Welcome, Lavana. This site has undergone a lot of changes, and yes it is Semi-Realistic except a bit of afterlife-related magic, as some of our characters have been taken as the new forms of the Goddess Luna (Me), Dolphus, (Phoenix, an Alpha of Lost Pack), and Abbadon (The evil Azrael of DarkPack.) It's all a bit confusing, but other than that yes. They don't communicate with Humans or walk on two paws, or hold weapons. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Also, wolf Packs will undergo some changes to make the site a bit more under control. Thank you!

Roxy, The Co-Admin and Creator.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Levana

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

I understand that, and I'm part of many other semi-realistic packs/tribes, no matter if they have fantasy related sources, don't mind it by me^^
Though how active of members are you looking for? Since I was browsing along sites and like I said, finding this caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm

HOLA! I am Kretari, Beta of The Pack of the Lost ones (Lost pack... I don't know why I gave it a fancy name) And hello. As an admin, I say that we like fairly active people, due to this site's renovations we are trying to get more and more active.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire

Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Fairly active people are good. People that post more than once a month. Or even just once. And we're all right here to help. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!   The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GUESTBOOK!!! YAAY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Packs :: News polls meetings etc :: News-
Jump to: