Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finian

PostSubject: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Finian
Male
WindPack/MoonPack
Spirit and fang when living
No mate but was killed while he was in love
No pups
Kind, brave, good-hearted
He was told by Luna since he was killed by darkPack he had a second chance, and if he did a few very challenging taasks (avenging his death, being in the army against DarkPack, convincing people that he wasn't in MoonPack, and that he was there, enabling them to see him, etc.)
Looks: He was silvery/white with blue eye markings.
Back to top Go down
Finian

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Okay.... I thought maybe I could have someone be my girlfriend when I died, being tragic, and stuff...
Back to top Go down
@Winter √

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm

*sniff* so sad...btw, WELCOME!!! Very Happy

~Winter~
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Awww! Tragic, deadly love! Soooo sweet! Hey, I'm Kretarian, nickname Kre/Kretari, Beta of LostPack! Nice to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Jei

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Awwwww so sad. Hey I'm Jei Beta of the wind and rain pack
Back to top Go down
Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Beta's unite! *Through the screen high-five w/Jei*
Back to top Go down
Jei

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm

*slaps the through screen high five*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.   

Back to top Go down

Only a spirit of what I used to be... Finian, the one who is trapped between MoonPack and here.
Page 1 of 1