Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Packs

Wolf Packs is a constantly expanding Wolf Website. Also, it is availible to roleplay as a Bear, Eagle, etc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smudge of a shadow...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

Smudge of a shadow... Empty
PostSubject: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Shadow. She thinks, Shadow. She darts through the forest, eying what used to be her home. I'm a Shadow. I need. To be. Myself. All I am is Shadow.Someone must have told him that there were followers, waiting in the darkness. Show yourself? Live alone? Either way, you will live your destiny. Waiting. Always waiting. Running with the Sun. Fearful. Senka growled to herself for being weak. Lost Pack. Was. Not. Weak. And that was her blood. Go. As soon as she began a trot, she stopped. Did he land a paw on you? No, no one knows what happened to him. Senka began to think against the past. Face it! Then, she sprinted. A sharp howl-like growl escaped her lips. They looked up. "Senka Zilla," She called. "Fang and Huntress." She bowed deeply. Her eyes shot back up but her body stayed low. They got a gleam of light, turning them a yellow-like glow. "Reporting for Duty."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

I look down upon the she-wolf and tell her to rise. Once she does I place my paw on her shoulder and say, "Welcome to the pack. I'am Phoenix but you may call me Neo. I'am the leader of Lostpack. And you're pretty smart so I'm guessing you already knew all this." I take my paw off her shoulders and sit, I signal her to sit and she does as well, "As you know I'am Darkpack's Ex-General, Executioner, and Strategist. I don't expect you to like me or accept me. But I do take great pride that a she-wolf such as yourself has the bravery to approach me." I stand and she still sits as I talk, "Your rank will be rewarded to you for your bravery and courage. Congratulations and Once again." My eyes flash a cheerful blue. The eyes of the one great wolf who stood by Luna's side. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

OOF: Um, considering I'm like, Beta of LP, (You are so Dead Roxy.) can I post? I just don't wanna like, but in here...
Back to top Go down
Roxy (admin)
Admin
Roxy (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

OOF: Well, Pheonix is officially non-third person!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacks.forumotion.net
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 pm

OOF: Wat?
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Senka sighed. " I never saw you put one paw on my family, And you ran into a tree. You were out for at least a month. I thought you could use some help. And this might be the only way to see if any of my friends live." But, the hostilness drained from her voice, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:31 pm

"Back then I was a bit more different but I suppose to bump of my head that rendered me unconscious and almost brain dead helped me realize what Darkpack had been doing for years." I grinned, almost and stood. "I remember you to be more of apart of the stronger and loyal rebellious wolves in Darkpack. Glad to see you get away... but I'm also guessing your family remains there." everytime I mentiond Darkpack memorys flashed in my mind and red entered the blue of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm

OOF: Such a horrible, twisted past...so sad.
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:09 am

"well, I was born here, moved there out of fear, and came back before the invasion. We left my brother Mace behind.."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix√
Common Poster
Common Poster
Phoenix√

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:27 pm

"Good to see you come over here and over come your fear. Welcome to Lostpack, ironicly I'm the leader." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Senka Zilla

Senka Zilla

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 pm

"Yes, this will be an interesting Pack relationship won't it?" She said, humor and sarcasm in sewn into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kretari

Kretari

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am

OOF: And I'm the Beta!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smudge of a shadow...   Smudge of a shadow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smudge of a shadow...
Page 1 of 1